To MT: Keep accounting (v7.x) - MikroTik - Forum

I'm excited to share with you a Python package I've developed as an alternative solution for handling MikroTik accounting in Version 7 using ...

DHCP Accounting broken since 7.x - MikroTik - Forum

Hi Community, We have many customers running DHCP (IPoE) accounting with radius and dynamic queues (MAC Auth). It seems that after upgrading ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

very high CPU usage after migrating to 7.x - MikroTik - Forum

After finally migrating some RB3011 boxes from v6 to v7 (7.6), CPU usage got crazy high with absolutely no change on configuration ...

Feature request for v7.x - MikroTik - Forum

Need a setting in routeros and userman to change the log writing. I have setup a hotspot and userman but when a user connect to the hotspot ...

Re: v7.4.1 [stable] is released! - MikroTik - Forum

Have (14) CCR-2004-1G-12S+2XS deployed in a ring configuration; using OSPF. (2) routers failed to re-establish both neighboring links upon ...

Feature request for v7.x - Page 1 - MikroTik - Forum

Dear MT Team I think User manager is most power full tool in future because every isp need radius with accounting, country wise payment ...

posts not strictly related to: v7.3 and v7.3.1 [stable] - MikroTik - Forum

Ask MT, they encourage the version should match as best practice. ... How can I go from 6.x to 7.2.x? If I set ... save routeros-...-7.3.1.npk on ...

Feature request for v7.x - Page 1 - MikroTik - Forum

when client login via external auth server and send callback token to MT: http(s)://local.hotspot.mt/token=jwt.token.signature. 3.MT using ...

v7.10, 7.10.1 and more [stable] are released! - MikroTik - Forum

1) Remember to make backup/export files before an upgrade and save them on another storage device; 2) Make sure the device will not lose power ...

Traffic Accounting - MikroTik - Forum

Please help. I need to keep monthly reports, accessible to customers of their traffic throughput. I have the IP accounting program running.